316 Stainless Steel Plates
316 Stainless Steel Plates
Stainless steel sheet Introduction
316L stainless steel plate is based on the test results: 316L stainless steel due to the addition of Mo, corrosion resistance, in particular, excellent pitting resistance; high-temperature strength is also very good; excellent work hardening (weak magnetic after processing); solid solution state no magnetic. 316L stainless steel grade: 00Cr17Ni14Mo2 The new national standard grade is: 022Cr17Ni12Mo2.
316L stainless steel chemical composition: C≤0.03 Si≤1.00 Mn≤2.00 P≤0.035 S≤0.03 Ni: 10.0-14.0 Cr: 16.0-18.0 Mo: 2.0-3.0
316 Stainless Steel Plates parameters
1.Outline: Add Mo (2~3%), excellent resistance to pitting, excellent high temperature creep strength.
2. Features of stainless steel plate
1) The glass of appearance of cold-rolled products is good and beautiful;
2) Due to the addition of Mo, corrosion resistance, especially excellent resistance to pitting corrosion;
3) Excellent high-temperature strength; transferred from "I want stainless steel"
4) Excellent work-hardening (weak magnetic after processing)
5) Non-magnetic in solution;
6) Relative to 304 stainless steel, the price is higher.
3. the scope of application: pipelines, heat exchangers, food industry, chemical industry.
1) C ≤ 0.03
5) S ≤ 0.03
6) Ni: 10.0-14.0
7) Cr: 16.0-18.0
5. heat treatment: Melting point: 1375~1450°C; Solution treatment: 1010~1150°C.
6. the use of state: Annealing solution states: NO.1, 2B, N0.4, HL, and other surface states.
Detect metals Steel Plates mechanical properties
1. Tensile strength (Mpa) 620 MIN
2. Yield Strength (Mpa) 310 MIN
3. Elongation (%) 30 MIN
4. Area Reduction (%) 40 MIN
5. The density of 316L stainless steel plate: 8.03 g/cm3, austenite stainless steel generally use this value
6. 316L chromium content (%) 16--18.<br/
Below are the details of our stainless steel sheet metal:
visit our website: https://www.angussteel.com/stainless-steel-sheet/stainless-steel-plates.html
Characteristics of 316 Stainless Steel Plates
Due to the addition of Mo, its corrosion resistance, atmospheric corrosion resistance, and high-temperature strength are particularly good. It can be used under harsh conditions; excellent work hardening (non-magnetic); excellent high-temperature strength; Cold-rolled products have good gloss and beautiful appearance; relative to 304L stainless steel, the price is higher.
Usage of Stainless Steel Plate
Equipment for production of seawater, equipment for the production of chemicals, dyes, paper, oxalic acid, fertilizers, etc.; photography, food industry, facilities in coastal areas, ropes, CD rods, bolts, nuts.
Other products from the manufacturer
Detect Metals Co., Ltd
We are a group with two branches: Angus Steel and Detect-Metals. Angus Steel concentrates on Stainless Steel Sheets and Coils, Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes, Stainless Steel Bars and Rods with various grades such as 304, 304L, 321, 316L, 310S, 2205, 904L and etc. While D ...