Cold Rolled 304 Stainless Steel Sheets
Cold Rolled 304 Stainless Steel Sheets
Cold Rolled 304 Stainless Steel Sheets Suppliers&Manufacturers
Introduction of Hot Rolled stainless steel sheet
Hot rolling is carried out over the recrystallization temperature, in simple terms, a billet is heated to certain temperature then push into the rolling machine, after several times of rolling to the required thickness and dimension, cut the edge, adjust the dimension then become a plate, this is called hot rolling stainless steel sheet. It can significantly reduce the energy consumption and cost. During the hot rolling, the stainless steel plate has high formability and low deformation resistance which greatly reduces the energy consumption of metal deformation. Hot rolling can improve the processing properties of metal and alloy. The coarse grains in the casting state are broken, the cracks are healed, the casting defects are reduced or eliminated, and the cast microstructure is transformed into deformable structure to improve the processing property of the alloy.
304 Stainless Steel Sheets Parameter
Width: 1219mm, 1500mm, 1800mm.
Length: 2438mm, 3000mm.
Finish: 2B, HL, NO.4, 8K.
Package: Fumigation free wooden pallets with craft paper and steel strip.
The various series of 304l stainless steel sheet produced by Detect Metals company has the characteristics of high accuracy, high strength, high flatness, and excellent surface finish. Special requirements. It has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness, and mechanical strength. It has good corrosion resistance to ordinary alkali solutions and organic acids and inorganic acids. It Can resist corrosion in air or chemically corrosive media. It is an alloy steel that does not rust easily, but it is not absolutely rust-free. The the corrosion resistance of stainless steel mainly depends on its alloy composition (chromium, nickel, titanium, silicon, aluminum, etc.) and it's internal structure and the main role is the chromium element. Chromium has a high chemical stability, can form a passivation film on the surface of the steel, isolate the metal from the outside world, protect the steel plate from oxidation, and increase the corrosion resistance of the steel plate.
304l stainless steel sheet is a universal and very popular stainless steel material on the market. It has very good stainless high-temperature resistance and good resistance to intergranular corrosion.
What is the Austenitic Stainless Steel Sheet?
Austenitic stainless steel sheet has an austenite structure at bot high temperature and room temperature, and there is no organizational transformation. Therefore, austenitic stainless steel sheet are also stainless steel that can not be strengthened by heat treatment. However, since austenitic stainless steel is easily hardened by cold work, therefore, austenitic stainless steel may improve its strength through cold hardening(cold deformation). The strength of this type of steel is relatively low in solution condition which was once a major weakness of austenitic stainless steel sheet.
General characteristics of 304l stainless steel sheet
1. Beautiful surface and diversified use possibilities
2. Longer durability than ordinary steel
3. Good corrosion resistance
4. High strength, so the possibility of using thin plates is great
5. high-temperature oxidation resistance and high strength, so it can resist fire
6. normal temperature processing, that is, easy plastic processing
7. Since no surface treatment is required, it is simple and easy to maintain
8. clean, high finish
9. Good welding performance
Classification of 304l stainless steel sheet:
1. Classified by thickness: Thin plate, medium plate, thick plate, extra thick plate
2. Classification by production method: Hot rolled steel sheet, cold rolled steel sheet
3. Classified by surface characteristics: Galvanized sheet (hot-dip galvanized sheet, galvanized sheet), tin-plated sheet, composite steel sheet, color coated steel sheet
4. Classified by applications: Bridge steel plate, boiler steel plate, shipbuilding steel plate, armored steel plate, automobile steel plate, roofing steel plate, structural steel plate, electrical steel plate (silicon steel sheet)
5. Other: Steel plates for general and mechanical structures
304l stainless steel sheet also can be roughly classified according to its chemical composition, and metallographic structure.
1. Austenitic steels consist of 18% chromium-8% nickel. The amount of each element varies, and steel grades for various purposes are developed.
2. Classification by chemical composition: a.Cr Series: ferrite series, martensite series b.Cr-Ni series: austenitic series, abnormal series, precipitation hardening series.
3. Classification by metallographic structure: a. Austenitic stainless steel, b. Ferritic stainless steel, c. Martensitic stainless steel, d. Duplex stainless steel, f. Precipitation hardening stainless steel.
منتجات أخرى من نفس الشركة
تم النشر من قبل:
Detect Metals Co., Ltd
We are a group with two branches: Angus Steel and Detect-Metals. Angus Steel concentrates on Stainless Steel Sheets and Coils, Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes, Stainless Steel Bars and Rods with various grades such as 304, 304L, 321, 316L, 310S, 2205, 904L and etc. While D ...